06 March, 2007

Update

Without elucidating, I'll give you a brief overview of life with Agatestone:

1) For some reason, my Netflix only gives me recommendations for Bollywood and John Wayne movies.

2) I made a fatal error by involving the Breakfast Czar in my goal of obtaining and keeping around enough Israeli Nestle's Quik to last a year. The plan was that I would buy the Quik in bulk and she would dole it out to me. Otherwise, I'd be done with the Nestle's Quik by May. Well, doling out the Nestle's Quik, apparently, isn't what the Breakfast Czar is planning to do. I would say the correct word for the plan she has hatched against her sister is "blackmail." She is engaging in a nefarious plot that involves me doing her bidding in exchange for her allowing me to have my Israeli Nestle's Quik. Something's just not right here.

3) I am really tempted to cut my hair. I have been growing it since May. Hence, its length is considerable. But, I am tired of it and need a good reason to keep it.

That is basically it. I'm going back to reading and needlepointing and thinking about the fact that I need to vacuum my car except for the fact that it's freaking 15 degrees out there!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oy, should I be insulted?? ;)

The only bidding I had in mind to give you your Nestle's quik was for you to come and visit your sister and maybe trade her some italian cheese or rye bread for it...

Anonymous said...

That's not what you threatened me with on the phone the other day, dear sister. You said you were going to addict me to it like heroin. Make me crave it and then not let me have any until I did what you said.