31 March, 2007

Things I like.

There are many things I like. Unfortunately, I usually tend to like obscure things. This means that I have no one to talk about the things that I like. So, maybe I will be talking to myself here, but here are the things that I like in no particular order:

CSPAN

David Mamet

Eric Bogosian

purple flowers

the movie The Color Purple, but not the book

squid

the movie Homicide and the completely unrelated TV show Homicide: Life on the Street

commas

polar bears

panda bears

koala bears

dachshunds

figs

Ira Glass

toast so dark that that if you toasted it any longer it would crumble in your hand

real creamery butter

eucalyptus

6 comments:

Susan said...

Well hon, atleast we share a few likes...

See if you can guess what they are
:)

Anonymous said...

I'll bet you like real creamery butter as well. We we always denied real creamery butter as children, remember? The only time we were lucky to score real creamery butter was at Grandma's, as I recall.

Susan said...

Yes, real creamery butter is one of the things I like that is on your list.

We had it as children only when we made the butter cookies for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but we weren't allowed to revel in its deliciousness, were we? There was no extra, just what we put in the cookies, yes? Real creamery butter is just such a treat for me. I wouldn't eat it every day, because it would lose its magic.

What else do you like from my list?

Susan said...

Take a guess :) there is atleast one more easy item for you to spot.

Anonymous said...

Commas?