11 March, 2007

Sunday

1) Matzo is a very disappointing food. It never fails. You have a nice bowl of soup in front of you and when you look in the pantry for saltines, all you have is matzo. Matzo may look similar to saltines, but it's just not the same.

2) I'm fully stocked up on Israeli Nestle's Quik. Life is good again.

3) I bought a new hat today. But now, I want to get my hair cut to complement my new hat.

4) I don't understand corned beef and cabbage. I just don't feel comfortable eating corned beef without rye bread. It doesn't make sense.

5) I really like lions and tigers, but I wish someone would produce a documentary illustrating a day in the life of a lion or tiger without the wild cats ripping apart a llama or a hyena or whatever they like to eat. Couldn't we just see them hanging out at the watering hole or cuddling with baby lions and tigers?

6) What would make someone steal a peace bumper sticker off one's car? I understand why they stole my Kerry/Edwards bumper sticker. But why did they also rip the peace sign off of my car? What kind of a bastard doesn't like peace?

No comments: