26 May, 2007

I am a dork.

After services at Temple, there is punch, coffee, cookies, fruit, etc. As I partook in some fresh fruit, the Rabbi came up to say hi. Instead of talking about something important, some great issue, I spent five freaking minutes talking about my hair.

I felt really dorky afterward.

"Agatestone," you may be pondering, "Why did you spend five minutes acting like an idiot talking about your hair with the Rabbi?"

Well, because I chopped all my hair off, dear reader. My long mane of black hair is now gone. I am short-haired again and it's such a shock.

You may also be asking, "Is 'partook' a real word, Agatestone?"

Dear reader, I have no freaking idea if partook is a word or not. But, that's the best I can do right now. So be it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your new "do". I don't suppose you went to the Dancing Chicken at Super Cuts after all, eh? :-)

Agatestone said...

Darn it. I would have gone to Super Cuts if I had known that this is what the Dancing Chicken was advertising!