04 January, 2007

bad cholesterol

So, I had a very weird dream last night. It started out with me reading a report from my doctor indicating that my cholesterol had sky-rocketed, which really upset me. Kinda boring dream, eh? No, it gets better. I decided to take my doctor's report and show it to the Hip-Hopibrarian(R), Well, the Hip-Hopibrarian had her own problems. Apparently, after coming back from checking out the underground Tel Aviv hip-hop scene while writing her book on...? Hip-Hopibrarian, are you reading this? What were you writing a book on while you were checking out the underground Tel Aviv hip-hop scene? Well, anyway, the Hip-Hopibrarian had apparently hung up her...um...dancing shoes and reading glasses and had become a minister. Perhaps a Hip-Hopister. I caught her while she was very upset. Apparently, she caught a misspelling in the prayer book the Church wanted her to use. The person formerly known as the Hip-Hopibrarian was in the middle of suing the Church over the misspelling. And, she was so upset over the misspelling that she was planning to hang up her, well, whatever Hip-Hopisters hang up and enter into a new career.

5 comments:

Willow said...

Oh, yeah, I forgot to add in my last post: Anderson Cooper is yummy!!!!! This has nothing to do with the post, but I thought I would throw it in anyway.


:) Willow

Agatestone said...

AC never looks disheveled. He is a very neat and tidy man.

Ok, so we agree on AC but not Elvis Costello. I guess I can live with that!

Susan said...

Don't hate me, but I don't know who Anderson Cooper is!

Agatestone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Agatestone said...

I tried, but I don't know how to display a link. Anyway, just Google Anderson Cooper.