20 February, 2008

It's official...

...I'm officially obsessed with online Scrabble! When I used to play Tetris a lot, I would look at the world as if it had building blocks I had to arrange. When I was at that job where we would have races to see who could finish the Detroit News, Detroit Free Press and New York Times crossword puzzles quickest, I would dream in crossword puzzlese. Literal crosswords would come out of people's mouths as they talked. Well, I'm finally there with Scrabble. It is around 4:45 am and I just awoke from a dream: My coworker, who is a really nice guy, wanted me to commit a felony. It was spelled out on a Scrabble board. I had to figure out what the word meant, and then I had to, well, commit the crime. The word was "dreac." I just looked it up and there is no such word. Very disturbing dream, nonetheless.

No comments: