28 March, 2008

Please, please forgive me.

Dear, dear reader,

I humbly apologize for all of the complaints I have subjected you to for the past few weeks, either via this blog, on the telephone, by IM or in person. I am in a complaining mood lately. But, it is friday, and today, I will not complain to you. Or at least not complain too much. Here are some good things.

1) Yes, we have three inches of snow out there, but at least it is white and fluffy.

2) I'm having vegan pizza tomorrow night. Yay no cheese!

3) Work doesn't suck today.

4) My office isn't infested with badgers.

5) I don't have to hem the new yoga pants I recently purchased.

6) My socks match...today.

7) The smoothie place is selling HUGE cookies today.

8) I'm reading a book on how to heal the world. I'll let you know what I come up with.

9) I'm seeing Elvis Costello in July.

10) The world is filled with beautiful art and music.

Well, that's 10 things. I know there are other good things to talk about, like that even though we have 3 inches of snow on the ground, it smells like spring. If I can think of anything else, I'll update this list. In the meantime, have a great weekend.

Agate

3 comments:

Willow said...

Hi, Agatestone,

I love the image of "three inches of snow on the ground, but it smells like spring."

May I borrow the idea for NaPoWriMo?? I am working on something with a similar theme.

Willow

Agatestone said...

Yes, dear Willow. Please use it.

Agate

Willow said...

Thanks! You *rule,* Agatestone!!!!

BTW I love the comment that a positive thing in your life is that your office is not infested by badgers. That is a good thing, since we both went to a school that was periodically taken over by geese. I would expect badgers to be at about the same nuisance level.

Strangely enough, I was astounded to see a possum wandering up my driveway the other evening. He's welcome as long as he doesn't eat my "Star of Bethlehem" plant that the rabbits have been mowing down regularly.

Willow