14 March, 2008

Friday

Well, this excrutiating week is finally over. There is still time for disaster, as it is only Friday morning, however.

I could turn this post into a litany of complaints, because believe me, I have a bunch of them. But, instead, I think I'll just give a list of things I like right now:


Chihuahua puppies (I really need one)

Hazelnut Chocolate spread

Persepolis (great book! I haven't started the sequel yet.)

My new hat

The Lentil Soup at the restaurant around the corner from work. It's magical.

Banana/Papaya smoothies. I bought my first by accident. I had intended to buy my usual, a Banana/Pomegranate smoothie, but misspoke and said Papaya instead of Pomegranate. Much better.

Anyway, I'd like to say there were more things that I'm positive about right now, but I'm not getting too much outside stimulation from my cocoon these days.

Agate

2 comments:

Willow said...

If you want a Chihuahua puppy, try a long-haired variety. One of my friends has one, and he is absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

i know. I really want one!