30 January, 2008

Update...

Well, all is quiet on the crime front, which is good because Karma the Robot is in the shop for upgrades to her chakra alert system.

I realized I haven't done anything fun in quite a while. It's all work, commitments, etc. I need to have some fun. Anyone have any suggestions? I'd like to actually go out in public and I really only have 1/2 hour blocks of time. I suppose I could bowl for a 1/2 hour. Or eat 1/2 of a pizza. Or watch 1/2 hour of a movie. Or...well, I really don't have any good suggestions. I did try to meet up with the Breakfast Czar for coffee but that fell through thanks to the fact that my grandfather got on a boat in Palermo, Sicily, 75 years and set sail for Philadelphia, where he eventually made his way to Detroit, a frozen tundra of despair and desolation. Why in the heck didn't he turn around and go back to Sicily his first winter here? What was he thinking? Anyway, not to blame Grandpa because he was a delightful man, but the weather barred BC and me from being able to enjoy an afternoon together.

Agatestone

No comments: