13 November, 2007

Finally.

I've been wanting a new mobile telephone. I found the one I wanted, the one I needed, the one I longed for, a while back, but it was much too expensive. Happily, today, they began offering a ginormous rebate. My phone is now bought. It will arrive in a couple days, I will activate it with my new carrier and all will be well with the world. Now if I could only get you to call me on each of your telephonic lines so I could capture your phone numbers instead of having to thumb them all in. You go first, Breakfast Czar! You've got the most phone numbers of anyone I know! Just call me from each of them! I'll let you know when my magical phone comes in.

Oh, by the way, I am no Pollyanna. I realize that the reason for the huge price drop is that a new model is arriving. That's ok. This is the one I want, even though it only has November 2007 technology. I think the next model makes tea and separates laundry. It may frost cupcakes as well. I'm not sure. Cupcake frosting technology may not arrive until February.

No comments: