27 November, 2007

Again...

Again I have nothing to say. My mind is blank. Or rather, it is full. Full to the brim. Want to know about Agatestone's current life: work and more work, reading for Yoga Teacher Training (yes, I'm becoming a yoga teacher), reading for Hebrew class (yes, I'm taking a Hebrew class), ushering at temple, ushering at the DIA (please, for the love of Allah, keep your hands off the artwork. Why oh why do people think touching works of art is acceptable?), watching as much Hugh Laurie as I can find on youtube, and trying to squeeze in a social life but frequently double and triple booking (my calendar is my constant companion.)

A dear friend of mine asked me, "When does Agatestone have time to be Agatestone?" The answer is quite clear - I have no time to be Agatestone. After December 29, I will be done with Hebrew and after March 23, I will be finished with Yoga Teacher Training. After my classes are over, I think I will have a full enough life just youtubing Hugh Laurie and ushering at my two ushering jobs (oh, and please stop chewing gum, running, and acting like you're at the mall, when in actuality, you're in a fine art museum.)

No comments: