27 August, 2007

I kinda sinned tonight.

So, it was 10:30 pm and I've decided on a whim to go to the local all night Meijer's. I had borrowed my father's van as my car is going through some work thanks to a mishap that I still can't write about yet. So, anyway, my father has a handicapped parking sticker that he got after some injury. I can't remember what. Well, it hasn't expired and it was in his car, so I used it. I think the Meijer parking lot is creepy at night and I don't like walking through it, especially at 10:30 at night. So, I took a handicapped spot, ran in, bought my items and left. I really don't feel guilty as I didn't do it out of laziness. You know me. You've gone shopping with me and know I don't mind a long walk in a parking lot. But, this was different. I did it because I felt safer parking closer. What do you think? Big transgression?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Nope, not a sin. I've been in the Meijer parking lot at night...it is scary. You had to use the handicap spot!!!

Anonymous said...

not to feel guilty, as amy says. self-protection is everything. and about those croaking frogs in your previous post. they're certainly not for everyone but to me they're peaceful and beautiful. do i hear them right now in suburban philly or maybe it's just the crickets. happy blogging!