22 June, 2007

Friday confession.

Is it weird that I own 18 lip glosses, including 9 that are not even yet open? Speaking of that, if you'd like a mango, vanilla or cotton candy flavored lip gloss, please let me know. I recently purchased an eight-pack, but I only like five of the flavors. I haven't even opened the packaging yet, but I can assure you that I will not even try the mango, vanilla or cotton candy. But you, dear reader, are more than welcome to them.

I really have nothing else to confess. My conscience is clear, for now. I'm sure I'll think of something and of course I will let you know, dear reader.

Oh wait, there is one other thing, but it's not a confession, just an anecdote:

I am dog-sitting for a friendly oversized miniature schnauzer who I discovered does not know how to spoon accurately when sleeping. I woke up in the middle of the night. The dog was plastered to me, indicated proper dog spooning. Yet, her butt was in my face and her head was propped on my legs. I turned her rightways, with her head near my head, but when I awoke this morning, she had obviously turned herself around whilst I slept, as her butt was again in my face. Actually, as my eyesight is not the greatest, it took me a moment to focus as I wasn't sure what was in my face, her head or her butt. But, as my eyes became acclimated to the morning, I realized the horror of the situation.

Tonight, her training her begins.

4 comments:

Willow said...

Dibs on the mango. :)

Anyway, I don't think it's odd to own that many lip glosses. But I probably have that many hair products, so I may not be the right person to ask. And don't even talk to me about my office-supply fetish, I'm still working that one out with my therapist (Please, I'll just buy one pack of Post-It notes...oh, look, they come in different colors!).

My sympathies for you and the schnauzer. The problem is that you both have a firm idea of what "proper dog spooning" is and you may never agree on it. :)

Willow

Anonymous said...

Willow,

e-mail me your bricks and mortar address and I'll send you the mango lipgloss.

Agatestone

Susan said...

Hey,

Can I have the Vanilla and the Cotton Candy flavors?

I am lipgloss deprived ;) I own no lipgloss whatsoever.

Oh and Willow, I've found that the only way to cope with an Office Supply fetish is to completely stay away from stores that sell that dangerous ;) material (I'm mostly at risk at places that have lots of stuff for Franklin Planners or DayTimers !)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Breakfast Tsarina, you can have the other two LGs. I was going to give Willow the mango, but I do not have her address to send it to her. If you have her address, could you e-mail it to me. Remind me before the next time I see you and I'll give you the LGs. I'm using the Tropical Berry today. Mmmmm. Yummy.