23 June, 2008

Tom Selleck?

I had a bad dream last night that I'd like to share with you.

In my dream, one of the members of the Aquanaut Yoga Force Team was friends with Tom Selleck. So, he invited the Aquanaut Yoga Force Team to Tom's guest house. I have no idea where this house was. Tom's guest house was lovely, just lovely. My room was all white, beautifully furnished. Oh, and Tom kept photos of himself all over the house.

The dream goes downhill from there. As I'm checking out my room, I realize the the ENTIRE Aquanaut Yoga Force Team had left for a hike in the wilderness...without me. They were gone. :( So, I decided to practice some poses in my room. Unfortunately, when Tom decorated the room, he put in this really long shag carpet. So, every time I jumped back into plank, my legs got tangled up in the carpet. I was sad.

No comments: