11 June, 2008

OK. So here's the deal...

I had a great day today. Yeah, you heard me right. You haven't heard (read) words like that from me in a long time. Here are the reasons why I had a great day:

Work was steady

I stood up for myself and held my ground

I wasn't attacked by badgers

My favorite sandwich guy was at my favorite sandwich place

I saw some really nice people today

I got totally blissed out at yoga

I am totally loving everyone today, including that mean girl from seventh grade

Everyone around me seems to be in great moods

I spoke to my long-lost cousin, my not-so-long-lost cousin and my sister today

I'm planning an urban photo shoot with two of my dear photo friends

And lastly, just to restate an important point, I wasn't attacked by badgers


OK. So, here's one little teeny eenie problem. I usually run into bad Karma when good things go too good. So, I have this teeny tiny fear that everything is going to come crashing down. I hope it doesn't.

Love,

Agate

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hi honey,

I'm glad that you had a good day!

Any news from the cousins?

love,

Susan

Agatestone said...

nothing out of the ordinary. just a2 art fair planning. obviously, you've seen the e-mails...I hope.

love,

agate