20 April, 2008

Buses

Ok, dear reader,

I know, I know, I've been complaining a lot lately, but all I can say is that I guess this is the outlet I feel comfortable with to get things off my chest. So, here's one more...

It's a beautiful afternoon. It is definitely spring out. But, am I outside? Am I enjoying the spring Am I worshipping nature?

No. I am reeling from being thrown under the bus. In a series of e-mails between someone who is not you dear reader, I can assure you, I discovered I was thrown under the bus. One of those big double-decker tourist buses. And I just discovered who it was who threw me under said bus. I had thought that person was a nice person, but obviously not.

It's just an awesome afternoon! It's all puppies and rainbows here in Agatestone land.


I need a nap.

3 comments:

Willow said...

Sorry to hear of your experience. It is sad when we discover that people are not who we think they are. In addition to discovering that they would throw us under a big, double-decker bus. Ick.

I've got your back, Agatestone!

Willow, who has been hit with a variety of large vehicles in her life.

Agatestone said...

Awesome Willow. I knew you had my back. I've got your's too. And I'm sure we can count the Breakfast Czar in our little back-getting gang. We'll be like Charlie's Angels!

Love,

Agate :)

Susan said...

Ladies,

Of course I'll be part of the gang :)

Love,

Susan