20 December, 2007

My morning.

So,

The wisdom tooth is gone. Extracted. It had been giving me problems (I won't go into them as they are gross problems), so it's for the better. My jaw is sore from all the pushing and pulling. She said the other three need to come out as well. I am not looking forward to that. I will definitely ask for painkillers. None of this extra strength Tylenol that I'm on right now.

Am I in pain? Really, just my jaw hurts. I took the Tylenol right away and will take some more in a couple of hours.

Agatestone

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, hope everything is okay. sounds painful.

Agatestone said...

Thanks CW. Yes it was a bit painful. I am now facing the prospect of getting the other three wisdom teeth out all at once, so as I said in the post, I am going to ask for pain medication. At least enough for two days I think would be good.

Willow said...

Hi, Agatestone,

My sympathies! Definitely get something for pain when you get the other three wisdom teeth out. Good luck!

Did you get any money from the tooth fairy??

:) Willow

Agatestone said...

No, I got no money. Nothing. Just an aching jaw and a hole in the head.